E-learning Portal Development
E-Learning Portal Featuring To Empower Education
What is an e-learning portal?
An association sets up a virtual environment for distributing access to knowledge to its staff. This is how an eLearning portal is born. Such portals are known differently by different people.
- eLearning centres
- internal portals
- online education centers
- virtual universities
- corporate universities
These deliver the framework for eLearning or online training to take place in an organization. They also provide specific tools to learners to access, navigate and aggregate "learning chunks" (whether complete or bite-sized) or "learning objects" from courses, web sites, internal databases or sources.
Today, e-learning has transformed into the most favorable technique for honing the data base. It's not excellent to find people selecting themselves on unmistakable e-learning passages to aggregate information on a blend of subjects/focuses. Whether it's about setting off to an online organization, instructional class or a corporate instructional course, an e-learning webpage grants you to do this and considerably more. With web transforming into the best focal point of information resources, e-learning stages have been powerful in making their own exceptional claim to fame. ASP.Net has been successfully utilized for building simple to utilize yet e-learning online web portals.
Wherever you are, wherever and at whatever time, you can sign on the Internet to access to help of PC or any ICT contraption and start taking in your school lessons including from The NCERT pursuing material. Undoubtedly, even from the comfort of your homes, that is the thing that these areas urge without heading off for a fresh session of swarmed classroom sessions at instructive expense centers and instructional activity classes to supplement learning and taking another routine additional to the riotous school plan. You can search for modified heading from experts to clarify dogging inquiries passed on from your school, classrooms besides search for any kind of additional sponsorship for your self-learning technique.
Our E-Learning Web Portal Development Services Include:
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Software Services
LMS assistances make easy training for educational institution, organization, and enables the management and transfer of learning content with resources to employees / students and allows for anytime, anywhere access. Additionally, LMSs can be used to manage educational records, training or to distribute courses on the Internet.
- We can incorporate custom courses with LMS to support you get the reporting and results you want.
- We can Custom code courses in SCORM, SCORM and AICC so that you can track the progress of your learners without effort.
- We put together collaborating platforms for video conferencing, threaded discussions, screen sharing, instant messaging, message boards and e-mailing.
- Corporate training departments often buy our LMSs to automate recordkeeping and for the registration of employees / workers for online courses.
- Plug-ins developed for delivering, documenting, tracking, reporting and managing learning processes.
Learning Content Management System (LCMS) web development Services
LCMS is a platform for handling content creation is mainly designed to hold libraries of content, enables organizations and educational institutions to create courses from it. Content might be images, documents, video or even audio files. We have qualified programmers, graphic designers and content creators with the precise expertise to help you define your objectives for an effective LCMS solution.
- “Uncooked” presentations improved into developed courses with voice over’s and responsive design.
- “Flash Content” converted to HTML5 and custom learning platforms developed by using tools such as Storyline, Lectora, Articulate, Blackboard or Captivate.
- Gamification of e-learning content along with fabulous 2D and 3D graphics is created for interactive learning.
E-Learning solutions from SOIBRANDZ help companies, organization and educational institutions train their employees and students to work smarter as well as more efficient than ever before.