This morning I have notice that Google Panda roll out July 18, 2013 confirm, this is one is “Softer” in nature then the previous update, where webmaster who were originally hit by the algorithms are now claiming recovery.
Google has confirm the panda update is rolling out and explicit update is more finely targeted
As we have observed that and Google announce that new Panda update are being pushed out monthly over a ten days duration. Google’s Matt Cutts did involve there was a bit of the delay in pushing out their monthly panda refresh because they want to release signals that would be soften the algorithms a bit.
Google Confirm that a panda is being release: in the last few days we have been pushing out a new panda update that incorporates new single so it can be more finely targeted. Here below mention some point which clearly indicate some fact
[call_to_action title=”Google Penguin Recovery Start From $350/Month” content=”We Help You to Recover from Google Penguin and Panda Attact” button_text=”View Our Packages!” button_link=”https://www.soibrandz.com/seo-services/seo-packages/google-penguin-recovery-plan/” align=”right”]
- We have seen that very big changes clearly panda recovery. Dramatic changes and average rank position, # of unique search terms driving to sites both improved as well.
- Traffic is now about 5% higher than 2012 after being 25% lower all year long.
- For lots of people monitor search key phrases, there is definitely been a lot fluctuation even on an hourly basis. Some sites will rank well in specific keyword phrase and some is vanishing hour or later after that return some time in relatively in the same position
- A lot of people in their Google Webmaster tools data have noticed that they are getting some time definite increase in the number of impression that they are displaying, but the traffic has stay stable.
- Something that is noticeable is that a number lots of informational sites, both big and small onces are being heavily impacted with this new rollout. This includes the big name of the informational sites such as Wikipedia and aboutus.com where there are definite changes happening in their rankings.
The chatter in the Webmaster world seems to back up the soften part where many person not all, are saying it look a panda recovery has been pushed out.
We are not sure certain what number of Panda updates was up to, below mention Panda update with confirm
- Panda Update 1, Feb. 24, 2011 (11.8% of queries; announced; English in US only)
- Panda Update 2, April 11, 2011 (2% of queries; announced; rolled out in English internationally)
- Panda Update 3, May 10, 2011 (no change given; confirmed, not announced)
- Panda Update 4, June 16, 2011 (no change given; confirmed, not announced)
- Panda Update 5, July 23, 2011 (no change given; confirmed, not announced)
- Panda Update 6, Aug. 12, 2011 (6-9% of queries in many non-English languages; announced)
- Panda Update 7, Sept. 28, 2011 (no change given; confirmed, not announced)
- Panda Update 8, Oct. 19, 2011 (about 2% of queries; belatedly confirmed)
- Panda Update 9, Nov. 18, 2011: (less than 1% of queries; announced)
- Panda Update 10, Jan. 18, 2012 (no change given; confirmed, not announced)
- Panda Update 11, Feb. 27, 2012 (no change given; announced)
- Panda Update 12, March 23, 2012 (about 1.6% of queries impacted; announced)
- Panda Update 13, April 19, 2012 (no change given; belatedly revealed)
- Panda Update 14, April 27, 2012: (no change given; confirmed; first update within days of another)
- Panda Update 15, June 9, 2012: (1% of queries; belatedly announced)
- Panda Update 16, June 25, 2012: (about 1% of queries; announced)
- Panda Update 17, July 24, 2012:(about 1% of queries; announced)
- Panda Update 18, Aug. 20, 2012: (about 1% of queries; belatedly announced)
- Panda Update 19, Sept. 18, 2012: (less than 0.7% of queries; announced)
- Panda Update 20 , Sept. 27, 2012 (2.4% English queries, impacted, belatedly announced
- Panda Update 21, Nov. 5, 2012 (1.1% of English-language queries in US; 0.4% worldwide; confirmed, not announced)
- Panda Update 22, Nov. 21, 2012 (0.8% of English queries were affected; confirmed, not announced)
- Panda Update 23, Dec. 21, 2012 (1.3% of English queries were affected; confirmed, announced)
- Panda Update 24, Jan. 22, 2013 (1.2% of English queries were affected; confirmed, announced)
- Panda Update 25, March 15, 2013 (confirmed as coming; not confirmed as having happened)
- Panda Update 26, July 18, 2013 (confirmed) – Confirm Source – seroundtable.com,
For further information about Google algorithms update you can subscribe and enjoy our blogs and if you are looking for SEO Services with High returning values then drop your seo requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org